SEO Jobs Essex – SEO Account Manager, near Colchester, Essex.
What we are looking for…
The new addition to our team should be a confident, knowledgeable, people-person with a proven track record in the industry. A thirst for self-improvement is a must, and a determination to offer the very best to our clients is a priority. The ability to inspire, innovate and have fun at the same time is a winning combination.
The successful applicant will find a desk waiting for them at our new offices, nestled in a fantastic location close to Colchester in Essex, complete with comfy chair and really good coffee.
SEO Account Manager Job Details
We will of course want you to go above and beyond the list of duties outlined here, but feel it is essential to understand that it isn’t always what you do, but the way that you do it that makes the difference at Climbing Trees.
Day-to-day Job Role
- Maintain regular client contact, keeping the clients informed of all progress, good and bad.
- Manage client accounts through e-mail, telephone and face-to-face contact.
- Provide reporting to clients (details below)
- Select target keywords and pages to optimise in a holistic way.
- Create an SEO checklist – establishing and then managing an agreed selection of tasks.
- Liaise with clients to identify priority areas of business to target.
- Monitor progress and update results from ranking systems (Moz or Rank Tracker)
- Link building, Planning, Briefing & Follow Up.
- Source new methods of link building, for example through blogs, directories, product reviews, infographics or other content marketing ideas.
- Select the target pages that require extra linkbuilding and communicate your findings to the linkbuilding team.
On Site Report Writing
- Managing the production of (where applicable):
- Weekly rankings updates
- Monthly SEO reports
- Try new things…
- Read industry blogs
- Watch online videos
- Try new apps
- Stay on top of where the market is going
- Overall, identify areas for self-development and the development of others within the business.
If this sounds like the job for you, please send us your CV and fill in the following form to arrange an interview at our office near Colchester, Essex.