Aston Matthews Case Study
Since 1823, Aston Matthews has been London’s leading specialist retailer of contemporary and traditional bathrooms.
Aston Matthews felt that they should be competing with big bathroom brands due to the quality of their products and customer service.
- Google Analytics not set up to a high standard
- No keyword targeted SEO on the website
- Minimal content on key pages
- No sitemap or robots.txt file
We devised a strategy to achieve high levels of organic traffic through to the Aston Matthews website through targeted keyword optimisation. Through our research, we collated a batch of highly relevant competitive terms that Aston Matthews were nowhere to be seen in Google.
- Granular Keyword Research
- On-Site SEO
- Technical SEO
- Conversion Rate Optimisation