Climbing Trees is built on green foundations, but does the rest of our industry agree when it comes to purpose-led marketing?
Find out what 250 marketing leaders think about sustainability and ethical marketing in our new research ‘Building Brands with Purpose’.
Highlights from the research include:
- 89% of leaders think agencies have a role to play in creating a sustainable future
- 28% of in-house marketers only work with agencies that have sustainability accreditations
- 61% of client-side marketers say sustainability is important to their organisations
- 57% of clients say it is important that they are aligned with their agency’s sustainability agendas
- 63% of agencies plan to financially invest in climate change and the environment in the next 12-months
Whether you are agency or client-side, discover how to make a positive impact by building purpose into your brand and marketing campaigns. (No email needed)
However, if you are interested in hearing more the team at Climbing Trees, you can sign up below.