Climbing Trees has been on a journey to put purpose at the core of its brand. But is the rest of our industry also prioritising ethical business?
We’ve spoken to 231 in-house and agency marketers about how they view purpose in our ‘Brands with Purpose’ research.
Download the report today
Watch the discussion around key-findings
- 91% of agency leaders think agencies have a role to play in creating a sustainable future with the largest group of these believing agencies should be leading the way.
- 92% of agencies are investing in sustainability and 96% in other ethical initiatives.
- Marketers agree that implementing sustainable initiatives is the best way to drive the sustainability agenda.
- The communication gap is closing – sustainable messages put out by in-house marketers are 45% more aligned with what their company is actually doing.
- 29% of clients only work with agencies that have strong sustainable credentials.
- 31% of agencies said over three-quarters of their new business opportunities in the past 12 months have requested ethical and sustainability policies.
- 79% of clients want to work with diverse agencies but only 32% of agencies are investing in ED&I initiatives.
Leading sustainable change
How can we help you?
We nurture great brands to achieve more. If you need an agency partner with heart as well as brains, we’d love to chat.