Blueprint for All are a national inclusion charity on a mission to create a fairer society for young people from diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds. They work with 13–30-year-olds via schools, higher education institutions, and community groups to support them with career skills, courses, mentoring, bursaries, and work placements.
After changing its name from the Stephen Lawrence Charitable Trust, this small charity’s challenges were twofold:
- Reduce loss of search traffic due to the name change
- Generate awareness and drive views of educational content and resources on their website
With a limited team and a lack of specialist digital skills internally, Blueprint for All turned to Climbing Trees to set up and implement their Google Ads Grant.
“It is comforting to know that we can trust Climbing Trees to manage our Google Ads Grant. The care they take with each campaign means their keyword research and planning is thorough and thoughtful.”Chelsea Way, Head of Operations, Blueprint for All
“Before working with Climbing Trees, we were missing out on web traffic and awareness, now the team are an integral cog in our marketing function.”Chelsea Way, Head of Operations, Blueprint for All
We began the Google PPC text ad campaign optimising for brand terms and targeting the ads to capture traffic searching for the old brand terms to ensure maximum search traffic was directed to the new website. Alongside this we amplified the charity’s content strategy.
They released a wealth of informative materials to coincide with the anniversary of the Black Lives Matter protests. We promoted the range of articles, videos, and research to audiences who were already searching for this content, but who may not have heard of the charity before.
Following the success of the content led campaign, we researched relevant longer form keywords and search terms to shape future content the charity could create for users wanting to learn about diversity and inclusion.
This led to them creating an article encouraging those searching for ‘What does BAME mean?’ to find out more. This campaign had a massive 14% Click Through Rate and with an additional $5k Twitter grant Blueprint for All received for Black History Month, we helped them reach 18,497 tweet engagements and 1,276 link clicks.
Following this initial success, Google granted Blueprint For All an additional $10,000 ad spent. Our close client collaboration ensured we’re at the front foot with all upcoming events and on-site content, meaning we have been able to utilise the whole $20,000 ad spend.
We continue to work with this inspirational charity, amplifying their campaigns and supporting specific moments in time as well as their ongoing brand campaigns.
In the last 20 months of working with Blueprint for All we have:
- Run 37 Google ad campaigns, concurrently
- Delivered over 64,000 additional new, unique users to the site via over 470,000 impressions
- Grown CTR to above benchmark at 8.9%
- Seen a whopping 2,866% increase in overall conversions and 233% increase in high-value conversion actions in September 2022, in comparison to September 2021.
- After receiving over $190,000 ad grant budget, increased monthly spend by over 7,600% – from an average of $259 to over $20,000 per month.
- Amplified their important and impactful campaigns around Black History Month, Supporting Communities, Inspirational and Useful Blogs / Articles, Careers, Courses and many more.
How can we help you?
We take our client’s challenges seriously, let us help you reach your digital marketing goals.