- Impactful keyword research. We pride ourselves on offering comprehensive keyword research that matches searcher intent and produces ads that drive high conversions. No matter the budget allocation for a campaign, we have the tools and strategies to ensure your ads get in front of your target customers when they search for the things you offer in Google.
- Rigorous campaign management. Our measure of success comes in accounting for the finer points of a campaign. We do this by testing and learning every step of the way; meticulously analyze the performance of ad keywords, ad copy, and ad groups, and making adjustments based on our findings. This methodical, data-driven approach guarantees consistent results over time.
We manage Google Ads budgets from £2,500 to £100,000 per month
Writing Creative Ads
Seasonal Shopping Promotions
Balancing Keywords, Cost Per Click, and Quality Score
- Our approach to Google Ads is defined by impactful keyword research and analytical scrutiny over time. We begin every campaign by collecting the keywords that both match searcher intent and fall within a reasonable price range based on your budget. The process of landing at the top of an auction requires a finely tuned balance between searcher intent, cost per click and quality score. Navigating these three metrics is crucial to meeting the conversion goals of a campaign, and we strive to combine keywords with strong searcher intent into ad groups that drive maximum conversion for the lowest cost per click.
- We know that Quality Score is one of the most important factors in the ad auction process. In case you don’t know, Quality Score is an algorithm Google uses to measure the quality of an advertisers bid for an ad. It helps them rank bids in an ad auction, with higher Quality Score usually equating a higher rank in the ad auction.
- We also know that click-through rate is probably the most influential measure of an advertisers Quality Score. We pay special attention to click-through rate by optimizing the relevancy of keywords in an ad group, testing and improving the effectiveness of ad copy, and building clean and alluring landing pages that convert at above average percentages.
- This attention to the finer points of CTR has wide ranging benefits. For one thing, it help keep ad bid costs down while simultaneously pushing our bid rank up the auction ladder. For another thing, improving quality score has a direct correlation to return on investment (ROI), which is the overarching goal of all our paid search campaigns.
- The more refined the keyword research is, the higher your Quality Score is bound to be. This is a good example of how interrelated the paid search metrics are in generating positive returns.
- We know that setting a campaign strategy requires methodical analysis and consistent optimization over time. The real purpose of paid search is to help you monitor your competitors and outperform them over time through testing, analysis, and improvement. The beauty of paid search is that no matter where you are at today, our methodology ensures we can start driving results early and often.
How Can Google Ads Help Your Business?
I want to generate more traffic from search, fast.
There is no better resource for generating a swift bump in search volume than paid search. Paid search ads guarantee you visibility on search engine results pages for your target keywords. They appear at the top of the search results page with a green ‘ad’ icon, directly above the organic search results. This optimal placement is designed to draw the attention of the searcher – and it does just that. While an SEO campaign will take some time to rank for organic results, a paid search campaign will start showing results overnight. With sharp, specific, relevant text ads that highlight your USPs and give a clear call to action, we strive to turn visibility into click-throughs for your site. If you're looking for a Google Ads Agency in Colchester, Essex, look no further.
I want to advertise products for sale
Google Ads Shopping is an excellent place to promote your products for sale. The Shopping interface acts as a product listings within a campaign, and can appear on search results pages, Google images, Youtube, Google +, and more. Shopping Campaigns allow you to display targeted products to the right audience, presented in a precise and captivating way for desktop and mobile searchers alike.
I want to turn more browsers into buyers
Remarketing campaigns target users who have visited your site but have not yet performed the desired action/conversion, whether it be filling out a sign-up sheet or purchasing a product promoted on a landing page. Remarketing campaigns in Google Ads can be segmented into desktop and mobile versions and are designed to offer a subtle reminder to a user that you have what they are looking for.
I want to promote my brand on as many different channels as possible
Google offers far more advertisement channels than just the search engine results page. The Google Display ad network allows you to reach new markets by advertising your business on over 2 million websites worldwide. If approached strategically, display ads can bring in the same rate of high-value customers as paid search – it all depends on which sites you partner with. The parameters of a display network campaign can be set by the user and modified as performance data starts coming in. With text, banner, email, and app formats, display ads give you the option of setting different objectives across different channels.
So if you are searching for “ppc agency Essex" why not give our team a call today.